Sunday, January 30, 2011

Mission Statement

Dear Viewers,

WELCOME to the new blog! This time, instead of tackling the IMDb's top 250 movie list, we're going for the big one. The one and only Best Picture nominees from The Academy of Motion Picture of Arts and Sciences. Yup, that's right, 83 years of Best Picture nominees. And I thought 250 films was a lot.

Here's how it'll work: I'm going to start with this year, for the films of 2010, the 83rd Academy Awards and work my way backwards. With any luck, I'll do a new year every other week, but we all know I'm not that great with deadlines ... But I will try to keep on track.

Please note: since it goes back 83 years, I doubt I will be able to find every one, but I will try my best!

Wish me luck,
Ziggi

2 comments:

  1. Wow, just found your "250 reasons" blog while searching about "Fight Club" in the google. Your idea of seeing all those movies and making reviews was very impressive. Now, this seems even more. Good luck there, i'll be sure to check this at least 1 time a week.
    See ya later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, awesome! yey google!
    Thanks. I think I might lose my mind a bit doing this, but at least it will be exciting!!

    ReplyDelete